PDA

View Full Version : WWE Legend Wont Be Ref At Mania, WWE Superstar Matchs, WWE All Stars Figures Released

The Mac
03-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Matches for tonight's WWE Superstars on WGN America are Chris Masters vs. Curt Hawkins, R-Truth vs. William Regal and tag team action with Zack Ryder & Primo vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov.

- The newest Mattel WWE All Stars two-pack of figures features CM Punk and Steve Austin. The previous two packs are Randy Orton with Jake Roberts and John Morrison with Randy Savage. The WWE All Stars figures will be released this month.

- With the news that Steve Austin is scheduled to special referee Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania 27, Shawn Michaels is not expected to referee the Undertaker vs. Triple H match.

ND

Swinny
03-03-2011, 10:07 PM
CM Punk and Stone Cold action figures together? Could that mean a showdown between those two? I'm sure that's just wishful thinking. Would love to see it though, it would just be perfect.

And yeah, no surprise Austin won't be the special ref, doesn't really make sense. HBK though... I would think he'll be involved in that match somehow, even if it's not as a referee.

wwe9112
03-03-2011, 10:36 PM
CM Punk and Stone Cold action figures together? Could that mean a showdown between those two? I'm sure that's just wishful thinking. Would love to see it though, it would just be perfect.

And yeah, no surprise Austin won't be the special ref, doesn't really make sense. HBK though... I would think he'll be involved in that match somehow, even if it's not as a referee.

Prob going to run in and doing something drastic to The Undertaker, drones come out and taker sits up and ends up getting the win with Michaels being carried out.

The Y2J Plan
03-03-2011, 10:39 PM
After the HBK promo last week, no doubt in my mind he'll have something to do with it.