PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Concern Over A TNA Knockout Having An Eating Disorder

Black Widow
03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Some people in the TNA Wrestling locker room have expressed great concern for Angelina Love in recent weeks.

Her female colleagues believe she has developed an eating disorder as they feel she has gotten too thin in recent months. Love, however, has denied the matter when confronted.

The latest issue of Power Slam makes note of Love's figure in its monthly news section with the following: "Angelina Love has steadily lost weight over the last few months for reasons I cannot explain. She had virtually zero body fat on her one year ago. Love, like the Bellas, did not need to need to do this..."

PWPIX

Slayer_X
03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
funny how most of the TNA news is about the knockouts................just saying

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I thought pretty much the same when i seen her first Photoshoot back with TNA.

DUKE NUKEM
03-03-2011, 07:21 PM
she is way to thin , she has been like that for atleast for a year now

Swinny
03-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Yeah, she has been consistently getting skinnier and skinner and it's really not necessary. If she does indeed have an eating disorder, I really hope she manages to deal with it and get to a healthy weight and stay there.

mikedudelang
03-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Eating too much or too little ain't gonna do a thing for that horseface she's rockin'. However, I like her and like having her in TNA so I hope (assuming this shit is even true) she takes care of herself.

I also wish the Beautiful People would turn heel again. They were much more fun then.

Vick Diesel
03-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Yeah, she has been consistently getting skinnier and skinner and it's really not necessary. If she does indeed have an eating disorder, I really hope she manages to deal with it and get to a healthy weight and stay there.

I couldn't agree more....I hate to see women do this kinda thing to themselves, it's just so sad!

DamienCross
03-04-2011, 09:22 AM
oh thank god i was worried for awesome kong there for a second but its not her

A Blissful Ass
03-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Eat a Biscutt

Swinny
03-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Eat a Biscutt

*Changes name to "Biscuit"* :shifty:

A Blissful Ass
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
*Changes name to "Biscuit"* :shifty:
:shifty:

Vick Diesel
03-05-2011, 02:06 AM
I hope she can over come this disorder very soon!