PDA

View Full Version : Pro Wrestling Blamed for Poor Public Relations in the Middle East

Travicity
03-04-2011, 12:36 AM
United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated on Wednesday that pro wrestling and the television show "Baywatch" are partly to blame for poor public relations in the Middle East.

Clinton recalled meeting an Afghan general whose impressions of Americans had been formulated by "Baywatch" and pro wrestling, according to the Washington Post. "The only thing he thought about Americans was that all the men wrestled and the women walked around in bikinis," Clinton said. To read more on the story, visit WashingtonPost.com.

WNS

More people will read here and what other wrestling is over there :shifty:

Dragón De Muerte
03-04-2011, 12:41 AM
er yeah the fact that we randomly invade them for oil has nothing to do with it :shifty:

Swinny
03-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Yeah, this makes sense. Just stop talking Hilary.

Metalitia
03-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Surely that's down to his own narrow minded scapegoating?

Slayer_X
03-04-2011, 01:37 AM
for two decades this woman has been embarrassing the american ppl . i was she would just leave

Metalitia
03-04-2011, 01:42 AM
for two decades this woman has been embarrassing the american ppl . i was she would just leave

Imagine Hilary Clinton vs Sarah Palin where one of them would be the president :P

Slayer_X
03-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Imagine Hilary Clinton vs Sarah Palin where one of them would be the president :P

Ill be joining you in england if that happens

wwe9112
03-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Ill be joining you in england if that happens

My fat poor ass will be learning to swim and swim over to England lol...unless you care if I join in on your plain or boat :p.

Swinny
03-04-2011, 01:52 AM
You know... Canada's a lot closer. No swimming needed. :shifty:

Big Evil
03-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Hilary is moronic at times, and this is a great example of that. The only reason we have poor public relations in the Middle East is because our government doesn't do anything to dissuade the stereotypes that develop from what little information that they can get about life in the U.S. If they wanted to portray an accurate description of life in the United States they need to take action. TBH, I wouldn't mind if all guys wrestled and all the babes walked around in bikinis.

wwe9112
03-04-2011, 04:20 AM
You know... Canada's a lot closer. No swimming needed. :shifty:

LOL i never thought of that lmao... Maybe I'll go there instead lol heard health care is amazing there :p.

Konan
03-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Mayby it says more about the general!

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-04-2011, 01:58 PM
yeah good no Americans wanna come here we dont want this kind of stupid in our country :shifty:

mikedudelang
03-04-2011, 05:09 PM
I would argue that if all the men wrestled and all the women wore bikinis, we'd be in better shape as a country. We'd damn sure be in better shape! Just sayin'...

DamienCross
03-04-2011, 09:27 PM
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST FRIGGIN THING I HAVE HEARD IN AGES BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...She really puts the Hillar-y into Hillar-ious....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Whats next arrest 'Coke' drinkers as a part of the War On Drugs campaign? BWAHAHAHAHAHA......The General was probably just taking the piss outta her and shes just too damn thick to realise. But if the General is just as thick and gets his 'intelligence' info from TV then wonder what the hell he would think if he flipped the channel to Cartoon Network LMAO

LionDen
03-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Typical of bureaucrats, blame anyone or anything but themselves.

Slayer_X
03-05-2011, 07:23 PM
It is interesting the way other countries perceive our culture . Its a shame they see David Hassellhoff and think of america ......

Punisher
03-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Im trying not to laugh at this because once I start laughing I will not stop, because this is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life

The Mac
03-05-2011, 07:27 PM
what is wrestling not blamed for? lol

jnormanii
03-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Isn't this the same person that said she was being sniped at a Bosnian airport? Even if that's what the Afghan general said, how could we believe her? Besides, what is the point she is making? Shall we stop watching or airing wrestling so the people in the Mid-East will have a different opinion of us? Isn't this the same Mid-East that had a Mickey Mouse ripoff character telling children on a Hamas tv show it would be good to kill Jews and Americans? LIke we're going to give a damn what they think.

Swinny
03-06-2011, 05:27 PM
It is interesting the way other countries perceive our culture . Its a shame they see David Hassellhoff and think of america ......

Actually, when I see Hassellhoff, I think of Germany. And cheeseburgers. :shifty:

Glorious Maxxwell
03-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Goddamn retard...

Travicity
03-06-2011, 11:15 PM
You don't find her sexually attractive Maxx? :shifty:.

Vick Diesel
03-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Hilary is moronic at times, and this is a great example of that. The only reason we have poor public relations in the Middle East is because our government doesn't do anything to dissuade the stereotypes that develop from what little information that they can get about life in the U.S.

I couldn't agree more. Our government needs to step things up over there in the Middle East and stop blaming/pointing the finger at pro-wrestling or anyone else for that matter and except responsibility for their mistakes :nff: Leave it to the democrats to blame pro-wrestling and a show that's not even aired anymore for the goings on in the Middle East! :sarcasm1:

JohnCenaFan28
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM

Hopefully where Sarah Palin wins.

Konan
03-08-2011, 07:24 PM
ok lets just get this straight Hillary never got over Gennifer Flowers appearing at WM 10 with the Rock and now the Rock is back she couldn,t resist opening that foul mouth its foul cause bill has been there to president Obama your yes we can has been replaced with a bitter twisted vile woman trying to blame Vince and WWE for the troubles in the Middle east I suppose Vince trains terrorists she is so dumb. We as wrestling fans are looking forward to the best mania for 4 years and she has to put shit out like this go away clinton you cant be President so dont mess up Obama,s presidency and leave the WWE alone or the Last Outlaw will hunt you down once he has finished with triple h

Vick Diesel
03-10-2011, 07:03 AM
ok lets just get this straight Hillary never got over Gennifer Flowers appearing at WM 10 with the Rock and now the Rock is back she couldn,t resist opening that foul mouth its foul cause bill has been there to president Obama your yes we can has been replaced with a bitter twisted vile woman trying to blame Vince and WWE for the troubles in the Middle east I suppose Vince trains terrorists she is so dumb. We as wrestling fans are looking forward to the best mania for 4 years and she has to put shit out like this go away clinton you cant be President so dont mess up Obama,s presidency and leave the WWE alone or the Last Outlaw will hunt you down once he has finished with triple h

:lmao: I'd actually pay to see that! lol