PDA

View Full Version : ROH Note: Claudio vs Davey Signed

Travicity
03-04-2011, 10:48 PM
The last time Ring of Honor came to Plymouth, MA for “Tag Title Classic II” last December, The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) challenged Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli, collectively known as The Kings of Wrestling, for the ROH World Tag Titles. It was an epic match that truly earned the “classic” label in the event title, but unfortunately for The Wolves, it was a bout won by the defending champions.
Fast forward three months: the Kings continue their record setting reign as champions, rapidly encroaching on the one year mark (April 3, 2011 for those keeping track) while the Wolves pursue individual aspirations. In this case, Davey Richards is in training, preparing himself for a future, and possibly final, ROH World Title shot.

Well on March 18th, when we return to Plymouth, the two worlds will collide once more as one-half of the World Tag Champions Claudio Castagnoli will go one-on-one with Davey Richards! The two men have collided in the past, “Final Countdown: Dayton” for instance, and most recently battled in 6-man tag action at “World’s Finest” on February 25th.
“Claudio is a beast.” stated Davey, “There is no man in Ring of Honor, hell barely a man in wrestling anywhere, that’s as powerful as him. But that doesn’t matter to me Claudio. My technique will match your strength, and I will tap you out. Make no mistake, I respect your ability…I may not like you, but I respect your skill, and I look forward to learning from this fight. You will be one more step on this path I’ve put my self on Claudio, and I know I will look back and be thankful for the experience. This hunt continues on Claudio, and you will be the next victim.”

Two of the best wrestlers competing today will battle it out once more in Plymouth, Mass! Will history repeat itself in Memorial Hall and see a King best a Wolf once again? Or will the champion find himself on the wrong end of any number of submission holds? Be there live to find out. Tickets are now on sale for $5 off the regular price at: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=207!

WNS