PDA

View Full Version : As of Tuesday 2nd March - The Complete Rumoured WWE Wrestlemania 27 Card

Travicity
03-04-2011, 10:50 PM
As of Tuesday this is the rumored WWE WrestleMania 27 PPV Card:

The Undertaker vs. Triple H
WWE Championship Match
WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (with Jack Swagger)
To Be Announced Matches:

John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool
Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston

Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
WWE United States Championship Match
WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan (with Gail Kim) vs. Sheamus (with Brie and Nikki Bella)

Not added:

* A Diva match, rumored to be a battle royal
* Money In The Bank - not planned.

Remember WWE plans can and probably will change leading up to the big event.

WNS

Kage
03-04-2011, 10:52 PM
There better be a Money in the Bank dammit!!

The Y2J Plan
03-04-2011, 11:48 PM
The tag matches still make no sense to me.

Swinny
03-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Yeah, I still don't think this is going to be the final card, but we'll see.

ironicicon
03-05-2011, 03:30 AM
I'm calling it right here. Not only is HBK getting involved in the match between Taker/HHH, but so is Rock and Stone Cold. They're both going to be there so why not have an Attitude Era revisited match?

Or I can keep dreaming. Whatever.

Makes no sense not to have a MITB match. It's become somewhat of a tradition and they're replacing it with a weird tag match that means nothing and having a MITB ppv later on in the year? Lame.

Y0UR Messiah
03-06-2011, 08:44 AM
I have no clue why they didn't do a Corre vs Nexus match...I mean...it just makes fucking sense damn it!

Swinny
03-06-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm calling it right here. Not only is HBK getting involved in the match between Taker/HHH, but so is Rock and Stone Cold. They're both going to be there so why not have an Attitude Era revisited match?

Or I can keep dreaming. Whatever.

Makes no sense not to have a MITB match. It's become somewhat of a tradition and they're replacing it with a weird tag match that means nothing and having a MITB ppv later on in the year? Lame.

Agreed on both accounts. Having 'Taker, Triple H, HBK, Stone Cold and The Rock all involved in the same match, in some capacity, would be awesome.

And like someone said before, the MITB is the one guarenteed entertaining match of the night, but I can understand if they're not going to have it, with the PPV now. It would kind of be an overkill.

The Mac
03-06-2011, 07:05 PM
the tags make a bit of sense as trish saved kelly kelly from a attack by laycool just morrison and ziggler is weird

also with kane hitting the one corre member with a chair and them attacking show it makes sense for them to be in it, maybe they will attack the other 2

Dragón De Muerte
03-07-2011, 01:01 AM
I still don't like big tag match....mkae it a triple threat Kane V Big Show V wade barrett that would make more sense than big tag match. Matchs like that should be on surviver series not mania

wwe9112
03-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Corre vs Nexus! I liked the MITB at Mania it was something special to look foreward to every year, not have to have a pay-per-view made for it thats bull shit to have to pay 40 bucks or whatever to watch it when I usually spend 60 to watch Mania and the MITB.