PDA

View Full Version : Report On Rock's Next Expected Appearance on Raw

Travicity
03-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's next scheduled appearance on WWE Monday Night Raw is believed to either be the March 14th show in St. Louis, MI or the go home Raw on March 28th in Chicago, Illinois.

WV

DamienCross
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Stay tuned for more Cena bashing I guess especially after Cena's crowd pleasing brutal dissing of the Rock

Konan
03-05-2011, 07:22 PM
lol thats true

ironicicon
03-05-2011, 07:28 PM
And Miz is in the background, jumping up and down and waving his hands, screaming, "Hey, guys! I'm going to WM, too! As the champion! Remember me?" I hope Miz retains because of all of this feuding between Rock and Cena.

Swinny
03-05-2011, 07:40 PM
And Miz is in the background, jumping up and down and waving his hands, screaming, "Hey, guys! I'm going to WM, too! As the champion! Remember me?" I hope Miz retains because of all of this feuding between Rock and Cena.

Agreed. Miz winning would be the only saving grace for him in this whole thing. If he loses, with the way things are going, I think he'll be forced right back to the midcard.

The Mac
03-05-2011, 08:02 PM
miz winning makes sense, give him his big break at WM kinda like what big show and jbl did for cena at WM 20 and 21

Swinny
03-05-2011, 08:04 PM
miz winning makes sense, give him his big break at WM kinda like what big show and jbl did for cena at WM 20 and 21

Agreed. It makes so much more sense for Miz to win than for Cena to win. Cena winning doesn't accomplish anything, Miz going over Cena at 'Mania puts him over once and for all as a real WWE Champion.

Kage
03-05-2011, 08:05 PM

I want Miz to get mad about it. I want him to show a different side and get aggresive. I thought that's what was happening when he attack Daniel Bryan, but then he goes and takes a twitpic of Cena during the cage match and the seriousness is gone. So i dont know what's going on there.

The Mac
03-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I want Miz to get mad about it. I want him to show a different side and get aggresive. I thought that's what was happening when he attack Daniel Bryan, but then he goes and takes a twitpic of Cena during the cage match and the seriousness is gone. So i dont know what's going on there.

when wwe doesnt know what they want to do...it makes it hard for the fans 2 know lol

Konan
03-05-2011, 08:13 PM
The rock has done way more entertaining things then cena ever has since he debuted in wwe.so why not again