PDA

View Full Version : Arquette Involved in Head On Car Crash

Travicity
03-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Former WCW World champion and recent Raw Guest Star David Arquette was involved in a head-on car crash earlier today in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com, which featured photos and videos from the scene. Arquette, who was taken to the hospital via ambulance, later wrote on Twitter that he was OK thanks to his "Tiger Blood", a reference to some of the recent Charlie Sheen silliness.

PWI

Smartmark
03-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Thank God he is ok.

Wouldn't be anymore Scream movies without him :shifty:

Swinny
03-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Thank God he is ok.

Wouldn't be anymore Scream movies without him :shifty:

I hope that's a joke. :shifty:

Not that I'm saying I'm not glad he's okay, lol. But he's awful and his character in that movie is awful and if anything it'd be better without him.

Smartmark
03-05-2011, 03:07 AM
^^ Ehh......No it's not. Dewey is a great character, and a new Scream movie without him? I don't think so. Unless he finally gets killed in Scream 4

Swinny
03-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Dewey is an awful character and I feel like they could just take that character, throw him in one of the Scary Movie films, and he'd fit right in, they don't need to even add any stupidity in him. He's just a ridiculous character that I just can't take seriously. If he's a secondary character fine, I'm okay with that, but to end up being the hero and saving the day? Not so much.

Kage
03-05-2011, 03:35 AM
I wonder how drunk he was when he crashed his car?

DUKE NUKEM
03-05-2011, 07:47 PM
good to hear he is ok, but is there nothing that tiger blood cant do lol