PDA

View Full Version : Storm Happy Where he is and ESPN Plugs Bart Scott-TNA

Travicity
03-05-2011, 09:52 PM
On ESPN’s Pardon the Interruption they have a segment called Report Card where the grade things in sports and the Bart Scott (New York Jets) and Kurt Angle confrontation got an C- from Tony Kornheiser and an A- from Michael Wilbon, the hosts of the show, on 3/4. So TNA got some publicity out of bring him in.

Speaking of Scott, he has trademarked his "Can't Wait" catchphrase.

For those wondering, James Storm has no desire to team with Chris Harris again. On his twitter page he wrote, "I wouldn't reform Americas most wanted. It's dead." I don't blame him. Beer Money is a great team.

PWI

Swinny
03-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Yeah, no need for it, really. I have often thought of a potential feud though, where one turns on the other, probably Roode on Storm, and Roode teams with Eric Young again as a heel team and then Chris Harris could be brought back and he and Storm could reform AMW and there could be a feud between those two teams, could be interesting. But I'm perfectly fine with Beer Money sticking around, they are a great tag team, I do hope both guys get great singles runs in the future though.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-06-2011, 08:29 AM
who the hell is Chris Harris. Braden Walker, now that's a legend :shifty:

mikedudelang
03-06-2011, 05:53 PM
I do hope both guys get great singles runs in the future though.

I'l forever be convinced that Robert Roode is an uncrowned Heavyweight Champion. He's got the look, the charisma and the in-ring ability. His mic work, while nothing special, is still miles ahead of anything Jeff Hardy, RVD or Sting can muster.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I'l forever be convinced that Robert Roode is an uncrowned Heavyweight Champion. He's got the look, the charisma and the in-ring ability. His mic work, while nothing special, is still miles ahead of anything Jeff Hardy, RVD or Sting can muster.

He will be Champion soon. Bischoff has said that he sees him as money. He just needs a decent finisher

DUKE NUKEM
03-06-2011, 07:24 PM
roode has the talent , just needs a push from tag teams and go solo , thanks for the post Travis

Travicity
03-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Never been a fan of Roode really always found him boring :P.

Dragón De Muerte
03-07-2011, 03:50 AM
I like Roode...Have harris join beer money and call the them Beer, Money & Food :shifty:

Vick Diesel
03-07-2011, 07:43 PM
James Storm and Robert Roode make a greater tag team than Wild Cat Chris Harris/James Storm ever did as America's Most Wanted. I agree that Robert Roode has the makings of becoming the World Heavy Weight Champ in the future, but not now due to the fact that Beer Money is an awesome tag team..if it ain't broke don't fix it, and right now nothing needs to be fixed!

Swinny
03-07-2011, 07:50 PM
James Storm and Robert Roode make a greater tag team than Wild Cat Chris Harris/James Storm ever did as America's Most Wanted. I agree that Robert Roode has the makings of becoming the World Heavy Weight Champ in the future, but not now due to the fact that Beer Money is an awesome tag team..if it ain't broke don't fix it, and right now nothing needs to be fixed!

I don't know if I'd say that. AMW was huge when they were around. Beer Money is definitey just as good, but I don't know if I'd say they're so much greater than AMW was.

I agree with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" method right now, but there's gonna come a time, probably sooner than later, when there's just nothing more for Beer Money to do as a team.

Vick Diesel
03-07-2011, 07:57 PM
I don't know if I'd say that. AMW was huge when they were around. Beer Money is definitey just as good, but I don't know if I'd say they're so much greater than AMW was.

I agree with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" method right now, but there's gonna come a time, probably sooner than later, when there's just nothing more for Beer Money to do as a team.

Good point on AMW, but the reason why I feel that Beer Money is a better team is due to the fact that they have the "it" factor and they suit each other/work together better as team...I never thought that Storm and Harris had a good relationship as Harris tried to control things or at least that's the way it came across..then again maybe it's just me lol

Swinny
03-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I kinda see where you're coming from and it didn't help that Harris was constantly being shoved into the spotlight and the main event scene and getting title shots while James wasn't doing anything. Never really understood that because I felt if either of them were going to get that World Title push, it should have Storm.

Vick Diesel
03-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I kinda see where you're coming from and it didn't help that Harris was constantly being shoved into the spotlight and the main event scene and getting title shots while James wasn't doing anything. Never really understood that because I felt if either of them were going to get that World Title push, it should have Storm.

Yeah, I totally agree about Storm...as a matter of fact I feel that both Storm and Roode should get the push for the TNA World Heavy Weight Title as both men deserve it!

Swinny
03-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I think so too. Both men are capable of having great singles run, I think.