PDA

View Full Version : Emily Blunt Went Through Pain for New Movie!

Travicity
03-05-2011, 10:10 PM
ACTRESS Emily Blunt has opened up about the pain she went through for her latest film role as a contemporary ballet dancer in the romantic thriller The Adjustment Bureau.

Blunt says she wanted the role alongside Matt Damon — but she didn’t realize how tough it was going to be.

“I had never danced in my life,” she said.

“I told them I’d work my ass off, but the training was unreal. I had eight weeks’ worth before the movie and then throughout filming. Before work, after work, on days off, anytime I could I was in the gym or the dance studio.”

Blunt recently revealed she is “definitely” looking forward to having children with husband John Krasinski.

“John’s well-practiced,” Emily said. “I grew up with a younger brother and sister who are quite a bit younger than me. So, at 8 years old, I was sitting there with a baby, probably really pissed off [because] he was puking on me.”

“I font know when, but at some point, definitely,” Emily told The Daily Beast website when asked if the couple are planning to start a family of their own.

Blunt added that at the moment she and John are enjoying “that endless understanding of what each other does, and celebrating being a couple”.

SS