PDA

View Full Version : Report: The Undertaker's Shoulder in Bad Shape

Travicity
03-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Following comments by Kevin Nash that The Undertaker was told by Dr. James Andrews of Birmingham, Alabama that since he waited to long to repair his torn rotator cuff that he literally couldn't operate to fix it, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Undertaker isn't expected to get full strength back in his shoulder and it could be the big catalyst for his career winding down soon. Former WWF and WCW star Sid Vicious recently discussed The Undertaker battling injuries during his career in an interview for VIP members on the Wrestleview Radio Network.

wv

The Mac
03-06-2011, 10:56 PM
hmmm...he must have really screwed up his arm...i still think he will compete at least till next years mania, just a even more reduced schedule, less bumps and prob no chokeslams

wwe9112
03-07-2011, 12:55 AM
It's a shame to see such a huge talent getting wore down like this.

mikedudelang
03-07-2011, 05:09 AM
'Taker is damn near 46 years old and has routinely taken some big bumps for a big man. Looks like it's all finally coming back to bite him on the ass. I hate to see it because 'Taker is such a well-respected dude by everyone. I just hope the guy is able to go out on his terms and not forced to go to the house due solely to injury.

The Y2J Plan
03-07-2011, 05:22 AM
Guess no more last rides either? :(

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-07-2011, 10:21 AM
retire at Survivor Series

Bubala
03-07-2011, 02:31 PM
I really wish Undertaker wouldn't push himself any harder than he has to. I love that guy, and always will he doesn't have to permanently cripple himself for me. If his body is saying it's time to go than he has my blessing. I'll hate it, but I'd hate him being hurt more.