PDA

View Full Version : RAW *SPOILERS: Matches for Next Week and Was the GM Revealed?

Travicity
03-08-2011, 05:01 AM
As noted before, MTV Jersey Shore's Snooki will be hosting next week's RAW. Confirmed for next week's show is a WWE United States Title match between champion Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. Sheamus says if he loses the match, he will quit.

Dolph Ziggler was almost revealed as the newest member of the RAW brand on tonight's show. Dolph was recently fired from SmackDown by Teddy Long. As announced by the GM, Vickie Guerrero can be on the RAW roster if she wins her match against Trish Stratus on next week's RAW. Vickie said on commentary that it's strictly a business relationship between she and Dolph now.

LOP

LionDen
03-08-2011, 09:02 AM
:omg: Snooki, what the hell? Keep her away from the damn show, why in gawds name do they even want this train wreck on RAW? I have nothing else to say on her in any way at all.

Poor ol Sheamus, he is one of my favourite stars and he is being screwed over, I really do hope this down turn ends soon and Michael Dunn has to have many colonoscopy.

Trish vs Vicki ummm YaY :shifty: