PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzanegger Wants to Remake All His Movies

Travicity
03-08-2011, 03:20 PM
ARNOLD Schwarzenegger plans to remake all his movies — with himself as the star.

The Hollywood star — who recently revealed his plans to return to actor — wants to relive his glory days and star in remakes of The Terminator, Predator, and The Running Man.

“Well, first of all it’s more [than] 15 films, obvious ones from The Terminator to remakes of Predator and The Running Man and all of those things,” he said.

“Then also a lot of original stuff too. But I am also packaging a Comic Book character right now. I’m going to announce that sometime by the end of March or the beginning of April.”

Former governor of California Arnold recently announced that he’s rebooting his movie career.

“Exciting news,” Arnold wrote on his Twitter account.

“My friends at CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today.”

Arnold recently discussed his plans to return to Hollywood.

“Currently I’m reading three scripts,” he said. “In the future I have to adapt my roles to my age. Clint Eastwood has also done it in the same way.

“Extreme fighting or shooting is not possible anymore. I want to be more encouraged as an actor and I believe that I can manage this challenge.

“I am like a sponge, which is absorbing all the knowledge and always be willing to learn all new things.”

SS

Smartmark
03-08-2011, 06:59 PM
No one wants to see remakes of them. This better not happen

DUKE NUKEM
03-08-2011, 07:58 PM
^ at his age i dont see this happening

Swinny
03-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Why? Seriously, what the hell is the point of remaking all these movies, if he's just going to reprise his role? Why not just make a new movie in the Terminator series or the Predator series, or a sequel to Running Man, at least, if he's so hung up on those movies.