PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING...An Update on the Condition of TJ Cannon

Travicity
03-09-2011, 12:58 AM
A couple weeks ago at Twelve, the Combat Zone witnessed the returns of TEAM MACKTION and the longest reigning CZW World Tag Team Champions, THE BEST AROUND. BRUCE MAXWELL & TJ CANNON fought with fire and determination, eventually picking up the win. Unfortunately, the comeback planned by the two may be permanently derailed. After executing a high risk maneuver from the top rope, TJ grabbed his knee in tremendous pain and rolled to the floor, being carried to the back by CZW staff upon the conclusion of the match.

I just got off the phone with TJ and unfortunately, the prognosis isn't good. The injuries to TJ's knee are what's known as O'Donoghue's Triad; severe tears of the ACL, MCL, & meniscus. Having known Bruce & TJ for close to four years now, it is with great sadness that I inform you that as of now, TJ will be out of action indefinitely. I along with the CZW Locker Room & CZW Management wish TJ a speedy and healthy recovery.

TJ, if this is the end of the road for you, nobody can argue that when it comes to tag team wrestling, you truly are one of the best around. Thank you for the memories my friend.

Written for CZWrestling.com by CJ Becker

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh no :( I hope it heals well for him.

Travicity
03-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Yea he's in bad shape :shifty:

DUKE NUKEM
03-09-2011, 07:35 PM
thanks for the update , but i dont see him going back after that, thanks for the post Travis