PDA

View Full Version : Is Shelton Benjamin Leaving RoH For The Important Company?

JohnCenaFan28
03-10-2011, 06:02 PM
In an exclusive update on this, we're told that Benjamin showed up to the arena during the afternoon hours to visit friends. He spoke with WWE management and was offered a dark match prior to the TV tapings. He obviously took them up on their offer. As of now, he has not re-signed with the company and is scheduled to work numerous upcoming ROH events.

Source: WI

Smartmark
03-10-2011, 06:12 PM
As I said before, this better just be a one night thing, as he is under contract with ROH and easily could be the next ROH Tag Team Champion together with Charlie Haas.

The Y2J Plan
03-11-2011, 03:17 AM
So he wrestled the dark match? Against who? ROH's got a much healthier tag division imo. And unless he's offered a main event push, he should def stay with ROH.

Smartmark
03-11-2011, 06:44 AM
^^ Thanx! Finally one who agrees with me

Y0UR Messiah
03-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Fuck ROH. ROH is just ECW of old. As in my view is TNA. Both companies unless they get some major backings, will be closed in a few years or stay exactly where they are. Ben should just jump ship and get his big pay day.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Fuck ROH. ROH is just ECW of old. As in my view is TNA. Both companies unless they get some major backings, will be closed in a few years or stay exactly where they are. Ben should just jump ship and get his big pay day.

except that ECW was much bigger than RoH

Konan
03-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Shelton Benjamin Leaving RoH for good and its definitely wwe