PDA

View Full Version : Bring SmartMark Back To The ShoutBox!

JohnCenaFan28
03-11-2011, 05:43 AM
This is a formal request by UOW Legend, me, to bring back SmartMark to the ShoutBox. I have no clue why he was banned for all eternity in the ShoutBox but I think he deserves to have the chance to speak there. I doubt he posted spoilers in there since he hates WWE and we all know the spoilers he would care about, no one else would so him posting indy spoilers isn't perma-ban criteria. I just think it's unfair that he's the only non-spambot member to be perma-banned from the ShoutBox. All those who want SM back in the SB, say I

PS: He didn't ask me to do this, I did this on my own. And I didn't know where the Rants section went so I had to post here.

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Wow...you are all going to feel the wrath of Kellie :hide:

The ShowOff
03-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I say bring him on back he's cool :)

DA
03-11-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry, but this is a staff matter to discuss. You would have known why he got banned if you would've been there when it happened.

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm sorry, but this is a staff matter to discuss. You would have known why he got banned if you would've been there when it happened.

Exactly, now i think this should be a closed matter.

JohnCenaFan28
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Well if there were still a Rants section then I'd be allowed to say anything I want, I wanted this in said Rants section but it appears to have vanished. Anyway, I'm just trying to rally people support on this matter. It can be a staff choice but do the people have no say in anything nowadays?

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-11-2011, 01:07 PM
They do have a say but you're stepping into a matter that you have no idea how it started. I would tell you what happened but if i do i can be in trouble.

A Blissful Ass
03-11-2011, 01:08 PM
He was banned for a reason & let's just move on please

JohnCenaFan28
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM
And I was just saying, using my ability of freedom of speech, that nobody else in UoW History has ever been perma-banned from the SB, let alone banned from it. I never even heard of that happening during my 4 year run here and I'm just voicing my opinion that it seems unfair that someone who consistently posts and is active on the forum is banned from the SB which is the primary source of communication on the forum.

Kellie
03-11-2011, 01:26 PM
When you have given someone chance after chance after chance, for it to be thrown back in your face time after time after time, year after year without learning from those mistakes, then its time to stop giving those chances

Sm has caused many arguments and has thrown so many tantrums that its uncomfortable for new members to have to watch, it doesnt look good for the forum and when asked by staff for him to calm down he would never listen .. so end of story young EeL, you could have PMed me about this

thankyou and closed

Edit: Sm should have been banned from this forum years ago but I have given him chance after chance and let him stay, but im the one in the wrong always .. might be best if people ask instead of thinking Sm is hard done by