PDA

View Full Version : Update On The Undertaker's Health

Travicity
03-11-2011, 11:02 PM
The Undertaker is still rehabilitating his torn rotator cuff after it was surgically repaired late last year. He's been working aggressively to rehab the injury in hopes that he won't be severely limited for his match against Triple H at WrestleMania XXVII. The damage from his latest injury was bad enough that it is expected to confine his mobility in the long-term.

While there has been much speculation that his in-ring career is coming to an end, multiple WWE sources believe that he could at least appear at WrestleMania events for years to come as long as he keeps himself in shape, is able to perform his signature maneuvers, and can work around his physical limitations.

LOP

The Mac
03-12-2011, 12:43 AM
ya he can...but would he want to?

i dont think so

Swinny
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
And when it gets to the point where he's only showing up for 'Mania and nothing else, is there really any need for it? Yes, WrestleMania without 'Taker will take some getting used to, but it's gotta happen some day.

Slayer_X
03-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Can someone like Taker really retire ? im sure he will be perform till he cant , then he will still try . i call it the terry funk syndrome .

The Mac
03-12-2011, 02:07 AM
lol funks first retirment match was in 89....that guy would never quit but i think taker is different, i think he will be at, at least 2 more manias but not anymore

LionDen
03-12-2011, 05:08 AM
lol Taker just showing up at Wrestlemania lol that would be funny. Taker with a cane and his record being 35 - 0 ... Taker has a very good life at this time, he gets paid alot and shows up hardly ever for work, why would he want to change that lol He may start a UFC stable and just continue on the way he is in WWE. Atleast he is not in the WWE HOF yet.

HAR
03-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Taker's character requires him to look strong & stay in shape so he's totally different so as much as I hate it, his retirement could be soon.

mikedudelang
03-12-2011, 05:25 PM
The thing about 'Taker is, he's so over with fans he could easily remain a part of the active roster, put together a stable of 'minions', and act as a leader to them. It would keep him out of the ring (save for special occasions like Wrestlemania or a particularly big feud) while allowing WWE to use him to get younger guys over by simply being associated with him. To me, that scenario makes the most sense. That said, who knows what's going through 'Taker's mind?

Konan
03-12-2011, 07:09 PM
taker tbn we love you ,but dont beat hhh thanks

Metalitia
03-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Taker wins, retires later this year only for someone to go an unbeaten run, a cocky heel, come next year they're running a promo how no one can touch them when the lights go out and the "retired" Undertaker is back and challenges them at 'Mania.

jedi71
03-14-2011, 08:10 AM
he needs to retire already before he criples himself.