PDA

View Full Version : HTM Insists Someone Is Jumping Ship and Hogan Backs Off Hart-WrestleMania Claims

Travicity
03-12-2011, 10:29 PM
After the reports that Jimmy Hart was leaving TNA to return for Axxess and WrestleMania 27, The Honky Tonk Man is still claiming that another TNA employee is leaving for WWE. Honky later wrote more about Hulk Hogan:

"HTM has been told Hogan will bolt to WWE if asked. Sources within TNA have said Hogan will leave EB behind like a rat. Hogan is on his way out of TNA. Dixie has had to advance Flair money to pay his debts. Strange things are happening at TNA! Hogan's TNA contract is results and incentive based Either party can walk anytime. HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."

Regarding Jimmy Hart, he is not expected to be Jerry Lawler's manager for his match with Michael Cole at WrestleMania 27. Hogan backed off his claims on Twitter that Hart would be in Lawler's corner, saying it was "just a guess" and that he hadn't talked to Hart in over a month.

LOP

gguru
03-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Although, the Mouth of the South would be very fitting in the corner of the King of Memphis.

Slayer_X
03-13-2011, 02:48 AM
i would love to see cole get the megephone upside his head . just saying............

Kage
03-13-2011, 05:15 AM
I'd believe Hogan would jump ship in a second.

mikedudelang
03-13-2011, 05:16 AM
"HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."LOP

Ummm, no Honky, you're not "first". Damn near every single IWC member has been saying the same damn thing since Hogan signed with TNA. I think we all know it's a forgone conclusion that at some point, Hogan is gonna go back to the WWE.

Metalitia
03-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Whether he goes back to WWE or not is irrelevant as far as him eventually leaving TNA goes. He's in it for money and whilst he is still a name he must realise that ANY company worth their salt is not gonna continue to pay a guy likely huge wages when said guy can't even perform anymore and has to miss numerous shows throughout the year.

He'll walk if he gets a better offer or when he realises TNA eventually start to lose patience.

Slayer_X
03-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Hogans done all he can for TNA for better or worse . Time to go back to wwe so he can be the cartoon he always was

Swinny
03-13-2011, 08:01 PM
What does Hogan have left to do in the WWE though? Seriously. He can't do anything in the ring at all. I just don't even see the WWE wanting him back, at least not full time, maybe for a few appearances, but I think that'd be about it.

Unless they end up making him the mystery GM or something.

mikedudelang
03-13-2011, 10:28 PM
What does Hogan have left to do in the WWE though? Seriously. He can't do anything in the ring at all. I just don't even see the WWE wanting him back, at least not full time, maybe for a few appearances, but I think that'd be about it.

Unless they end up making him the mystery GM or something.

I think they'd want him for one reason and one reason only: merchandising rights.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I think they'd want him for one reason and one reason only: merchandising rights.

People who buy Hogan merch are like 50 years old and dont watch WWE anymore :P