PDA

View Full Version : Sting Never Really Negoitated With The WWE

Kellie
03-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Multiple TNA sources indicate there were no real discussions between Steve “Sting” Borden and WWE. Any talk of Sting being tied to the ‘2-21-11′ vignettes are false, although some within TNA insist company president Dixie Carter is or was convinced that to be the case. People within TNA were predicting that he wouldn’t join WWE due to the comfort level he has with the Nashville based organization and wrestlers he counts on to carry him in the ring.

WNZ

The Yiz
03-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Apparently (according to a close friend) he chose TNA over WWE (when asked if he would ever go to WWE) because he doesn't get asked of much, which is comforting this late in his career.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2011, 03:09 PM
what a shame

Konan
03-13-2011, 07:17 PM
that would have been good for stings contract negotiations, added a few dollars to it, good onya dixie, keep believing the "sources"

Kage
03-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Honestly I dont think Wwe even contacted Sting. If we know anything about Sting, his love for the business isn't exactly on par with Jerry Lynn or Ric Flair. He's in it for the cash. And we all know Wwe has the cash.

Swinny
03-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Honestly I dont think Wwe even contacted Sting. If we know anything about Sting, his love for the business isn't exactly on par with Jerry Lynn or Ric Flair. He's in it for the cash. And we all know Wwe has the cash.

Yeah, but at the same time... he seems to want to do the smallest amount and be the top dog whilst getting that cash, which he can do and get away with in TNA, but I don't see that happening in WWE.

mikedudelang
03-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah, but at the same time... he seems to want to do the smallest amount and be the top dog whilst getting that cash, which he can do and get away with in TNA, but I don't see that happening in WWE.

Right on the money. Sting wants to be somewhere where he can still be on top without actually having to do any of the heavy lifting. In WWE, he's a one-time, one-match bit and would quickly be forgotten. In TNA, he can be front and center on TV every week, despite the fact that he's now quite possibly their worst in-ring talent. And that's saying something considering TNA employs Rob Terry.

Slayer_X
03-14-2011, 04:36 AM
What does WWE really gain by signing sting ? Stings a fool for not begging Vince for that one good run .

jedi71
03-14-2011, 08:05 AM
i dont see sting as tnas problem right now. hell id rather see sting in his 50's then more than half of wwe's roster at the moment. atleast sting gets a reaction from the crowd.

Y0UR Messiah
03-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Well after the bullshit from last night, Sting need to think about negotiating with WWE, because...DAMN!

DamienCross
03-15-2011, 02:32 AM
Didnt WWE have matches less that 1 min long for Sting? Oh well, good ol' TNA always the helpful ones.

Vick Diesel
03-15-2011, 03:58 AM
i dont see sting as tnas problem right now. hell id rather see sting in his 50's then more than half of wwe's roster at the moment. at least sting gets a reaction from the crowd.

Jedi, I'm right there with ya..Sting maybe going on 52, but what happened in the match last night wasn't his fault! Oh and BTW Sting's still got it...if he didn't ppl wouldn't want him in TNA or the WWE for that matter!