PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Osbourne Gets Hitched

OMEN
09-05-2006, 07:44 AM
http://xtramsn.co.nz/homepage2/imageLargeView/0,,6258412,00.jpeg
Kelly Osbourne has tied the knot to an unknown musician she has known for just one week, it was claimed last night.

The reality TV star reportedly got hitched in a blow-up castle during a music festival, according to perezhilton.com.

And dad Ozzy and mum Sharon Osbourne are 'livid' with the wannabe singer.
Kelly's new husband is named only as 'Matty' and the couple got hitched during the Electric Picnic festival in Ireland.

The couple emerged from the Big Love Inflatable Church after being married by Reverend Duncan Pritchard.

The couple was holding hands and clutching a wedding certificate.

It is not known if the wedding has any legal status.

"Multiple sources confirm exclusive to PerezHilton.com that Kelly has just had a quickie wedding," perezhilton.com states.

"The reality TV alum married a musician by the name of Matty, from some nowhere near famous band.

"And, making things grand and truly Osbourneish, Kelly knew her now husband for just a little over a week before the two got married at a musical festival in Ireland in a blow-up castle!!!"

Splash

Kellie
09-05-2006, 08:56 AM
"The reality TV alum married a musician by the name of Matty, from some nowhere near famous band".

Instant stardom lol

Kaz
09-05-2006, 09:03 AM
If its legal I give it another week... if its not legal I give it 2 weeks

Kellie
09-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Oh com'n Kaz ... she has known him a week, they met at a music festival, they got married in a blow up castle, we all know that = true love lol

Kaz
09-05-2006, 10:47 AM
You're right Kel... I jumped to judgement, I apologise :D

Swinny
09-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Who doesn't get married in a blow up castle after only knowing each other for a week? Everyone I know has done it, it's a very common thing, lol.