PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Update on the Finish at Tonight's TNA Victory Road PPV

Travicity
03-14-2011, 04:39 AM
PWI reports that numerous TNA sources indicate that the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Title at tonight's Victory Road pay-per-view lasted only 1 minute and 28 seconds because of backstage concern over Jeff Hardy. Other speculation is that Sting wouldn't agree to wrestling a long match with Hardy if he was in bad condition. More details on what happened tonight should be coming out in the next few days.

For what it's worth, Jeff Hardy's court date on drug charges is next Monday, March 21st.

LOP

ironicicon
03-14-2011, 04:49 AM
Wow! Go figure.

Slayer_X
03-14-2011, 05:46 AM
no joke . TNA needs to get their shit together . some ppl paid hard earned cash to watch that crap

A Blissful Ass
03-14-2011, 06:58 AM
That's fucked up if they known this they should of threw a dodge ball in the ME replacing Jeff

Edit:In my opinion i would of made it a fatal 4 way Sting vs Jeff vs Anderson vs RVD

Swinny
03-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Yeah, if this was the real reason I'm sure they could have come up with something other than what they did, unless it really was a last minute thing and they expected him to be capable, until the very last second. It's hard to say, really, but... I wouldn't put it passed TNA, if this was just their plan all along.

jedi71
03-14-2011, 08:01 AM
that is a crappy reason if they were that concerned take mr anderson and rvd and make a three way with sting and give the fans a good main event. its stupid descions like this that make me never spend money on a tna ppv.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-14-2011, 03:09 PM
like I said this show wouldn't even do 5000 buys but now I feel sorry for those who bought this. And then people say I'm too harsh on TNA :P

Vick Diesel
03-15-2011, 04:12 AM
I never buy the PPV when it airs on TV..I always wait til it comes out on DVD, it costs a lot less! :P

DamienCross
03-15-2011, 04:33 AM
Sting could have at least punch Jeff in the gut so hard or kicked him in the nuts he would made Jeff puke, at lest then fans wouldnt have minded so much, Jeff gets humiliated, Sting get revenge, fans get Jeff bits as souveniers, win win all around.