PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly Remembers Test and Hot Diva Says She Will Never Do Playboy

Travicity
03-14-2011, 04:41 AM
Today marks the second anniversary of the passing of former WWE talent Andrew "Test" Martin, who succumbed following an accidental overdose of the painkiller oxycodone. WWE Diva Kelly Kelly, who was involved in a two-and-a-half year relationship with Martin, posted a remembrance on her Twitter account.

"Forever and always in my heart Andrew Martin not a day goes by I don't think of you," she wrote. "I know he's in heaven watching over all of his jobbers @thetommydreamer :) thinking of all the great memories we had today."

A fan asked Beth Phoenix today on Twitter if she'll ever pose for Playboy. She responded, "Never ever.

LOP

ironicicon
03-14-2011, 04:41 AM
Didn't realize it was that long ago. RIP

Swinny
03-14-2011, 04:51 AM
Yeah, time flies. R.I.P.

And I don't see any of the divas even being allowed to do playboy anyway, with the way the WWE is now. Weird how things change, since it was such a big thing just a few years ago.

That's actually something TNA should really jump on the bandwagon with, doing something like WWE did and having one of the knockouts in playboy every year. Would be good exposure (no pun intended) for them.

Kellie
03-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Test was the only Wrestler that ive ever met, he was here for some Indy thing I think, it was after WWE .. I met him in the middle of Sydney somewhere, he seemed like a very nice guy

And as for Beth, she is just a prettier version of Chyna, no-one wants to see another manly body in Playboy

Swinny
03-14-2011, 05:25 AM
And as for Beth, she is just a prettier version of Chyna, no-one wants to see another manly body in Playboy

I wasn't even remotely interested in Chyna's playboy, but I'd look at Beth's, if she did one. She's much more attractive, and feminine, than Chyna.

A Blissful Ass
03-14-2011, 06:49 AM
R.I.P. Test & Beths PB would be more interesting then Chynas lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
damn Kellie stole the Beth thing right out of my mouth

Bubala
03-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Beth is too good for Playboy. Playboy is for divas who's only asset IS their tits, ass, and cooch. Beth has so much more substance than that.

Kellie
03-15-2011, 01:05 AM
^ yeah its called a manly physique, dont get me wrong, she is pretty but she doesnt have what it takes to look sexy and she isnt the only one, guys want to see a Diva in Playboy that is sexy and that would turn them on, they arent going to get turned on with a female that has a manlier body then them

Bubala
03-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Actually I think Beth has a beautiful physique. It's not overly manly like Chyna was, but she's fit and healthy. I don't think I could ever have a body like hers it's just not in my genetics but I'd rather be built like her, Mickie James, or Molly Holly than a toothpick like McCool or Kelly Kelly.

jstrick71
03-16-2011, 04:46 AM
IMO, Beth has a better figure than any of the other divas. I'm with the others. I don't want to see a rail thin woman. Beth is well proportioned and extremely attractive. I'd buy her Playboy, but I'm proud of her for standing for her principles.

A Blissful Ass
03-16-2011, 06:42 AM
SO if Beth is out i request Santina:shifty: