PDA

View Full Version : WWE Champion The Miz Rehires Alex Riley

Konan
03-14-2011, 10:54 AM
WWE Champion The Miz announced at a RAW house show at the weekend that he had rehired Alex Riley following his dismissal two weeks ago on RAW. Miz and Reiley teamed up to take on John Cena and Randy Orton, they were defeated.

The Yiz
03-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Good, my laundry hasn't been done for days. He needs to catch up.

Metalitia
03-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Yay yet more pointless storylines then.

Swinny
03-14-2011, 08:09 PM
How? The whole stipulation was that if Cena beat Riley, Riley MUST be fired. It wasn't "if Cena wins, Miz can fire Riley if he wants, but doesn't really have to." What the hell was the point of the whole thing then?

The way Miz is going right now, he doesn't need Riley and I think he'd do better without Riley, so I'd wish they'd just do something else with him.

Dragón De Muerte
03-14-2011, 09:45 PM
he looks better without riley as rileys just aweful whilst miz is awesome :shifty:

The Y2J Plan
03-15-2011, 02:17 AM
Putting the 2 together I think is because WWE hopes that some of Miz's awesomeness will rub off on A-ri.

Metalitia
03-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Perfect chance to at least TRY and get Miz over as convincing by having him go from now until 'Mania on his own and you know put on a competitive match one on one with Cena at 'Mania.

Like either of them or not that needs to be done because whatever you're views on Miz with regards to liking or disliking him, in teh ring as a main eventer he hasn't had the opportunity to properly show what he's got.

If he really has re hired Riley then we're just stuck with more of the same boring arsed shit, Oh look interference, he's gettinga beatdown, he's outnumbered.

Or of course "he's gonna be outnumbered but no he's got a chair and the heels have ran away"

The exact SAME shit they do with CM Punk and "new" Nexus, The Corre, Del Rio and Ricardo/Brodus.

With yet another weak arsed Smackdown full of flashbacks, the shameful ending of TNA's Victory Road PPV, seeing some random "comedian" barely known outside of America is going in the HOF and now yet another storyline just being glossed over it really is a shit night for me wrestling wise.

Vikingsfan88
03-15-2011, 02:57 AM
FFS, is it possible not to do anything good for WWE there days.. im getting some angry that i just want to go the Vince and knock him down with a chair.. POINTLESS POINTLESS