PDA

View Full Version : WestCoast Legend: Nate Dogg Has Passed Away

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, better known as the musical artist Nate Dogg, died today. Nate Dogg has experienced a series strokes in the past five years—one in 2007 and two in 2008. Nate Dogg was born on August 19, 1969 in Long Beach, CA. Rest in peace Nate Dogg.

UPDATE: Daz Dillinger, lifelong friend of Nate Dogg, has confirmed via Twitter - @DAZDILLINGER - that Nate Dogg has passed away.

CosbySweaters.com

A Blissful Ass
03-16-2011, 07:50 AM
:( Sad Day in music the best Hook Singer in history of Hip-Hop & All music R.I.P.

Swinny
03-16-2011, 06:28 PM
:( Sad Day in music the best Hook Singer in history of Hip-Hop & All music R.I.P.

Absolutely. He made every song he was in better and this just really blows. I knew he had suffered the strokes, but I still didn't see this coming at all. R.I.P.

A Blissful Ass
03-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Absolutely. He made every song he was in better and this just really blows. I knew he had suffered the strokes, but I still didn't see this coming at all. R.I.P.
Me Either When Kirst came in & Asked me if Nate Dogg had Passed i was like Um............Then i seen it all over FB & One of his friends Daz
Confirmed it then i was like Whoa I can't believe it.

Travicity
03-17-2011, 05:51 AM
R.i.p :(