PDA

View Full Version : M-Dogg 20 - Another CZW Alumni Destined For Greatness?

Travicity
03-16-2011, 10:49 PM
When you look at the alumni section of the CZW roster, you will find a great number of names who got their start in the Combat Zone that went on to the big time. Men like CHARLIE HAAS, ALEX SHELLEY, LOW KI, AJ STYLES, and others have all passed through CZW's doors and are living proof that from small beginnings truly do come great things.

CZW Management wants to take time to congratulate former Combat Zone star MATT CAPICCIONI (aka M-DOGG20) on making the cut for casting of WWE's "Tough Enough" program when it returns. One of the most gifted junior heavyweights to ever set foot in a CZW ring, M-Dogg was perhaps best known for utilizing a mastery of gymnastics in his matches, scaling the pillars of the Arena & executing extremely high risk maneuvers, and becoming the subject of controversy during the infamous "Philadelphia Wrestling War" spanning 2002-2003.

M-Dogg left CZW shortly after Cage of Death IV to join the defunct California based XPW. There, he became a 2 time XPW World Tag Team Champion & held the championship up until the company folded in 2003. M-Dogg would shock everyone by making a surprise return to CZW in 2004 at Best of the Best IV. Shortly after SONJAY DUTT won the tournament, M-Dogg attacked Sonjay & held the CZW World Junior Heavyweight Championship hostage for the remainder of the year. Feeling he had nothing to lose, M-Dogg agreed to face Sonjay at Cage of Death VI in a match with no count-outs, falls counting everywhere, and the loser leaving CZW. In one of the most emotional contests at the event, Sonjay won & M-Dogg was gone from CZW once again. Since leaving CZW, M-Dogg has competed in various promotions all over the world. His skill was rightfully noticed by WWE and now he finds himself in a position many in our industry dream of.

Good luck & congratulations from all of us in the Combat Zone to you M-Dogg. Make your dream a reality.

Written for CZW by CJ Becker

Matt, like all of us, had a dream to make it into the wrestling industry. If you too have a dream & believe you possess the fire and determination to make a name for yourself, join the CZW Wrestling Academy! Current members of the Combat Zone roster like CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion ADAM COLE, CZW Wired TV Champion DREW GULAK, & the sexy KIMBER LEE all got their start in the CZW Wrestling Academy. Will YOU step up to the plate & accept the challenge?

CZW

DUKE NUKEM
03-17-2011, 06:31 PM
iam glad m-dogg made it to the big time i wish it was tna because the x-division could use someone like him

Travicity
03-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Deserves it yes.

Swinny
03-18-2011, 12:24 AM
I think it's a little too soon to say he's "made it to the big time" or is "destined for greatness" because when it comes down to it, he could participate in Tough Enough, be eliminated, and never be heard from in WWE again. I hope that's now how it goes, but it very well could be.

Travicity
03-18-2011, 02:39 AM
Hopefully

Smartmark
03-19-2011, 04:53 AM
Matt Cross is one of the most underrated wrestlers I know of. I would love to see him back in ROH, or in TNA, as he would fit right into the X-Division

DUKE NUKEM
03-19-2011, 07:07 PM
at this time i would love to see him in the x-division, kaz vs matt cross would be great