PDA

View Full Version : 'Friday' Singer Rebecca Black -- People Want Me to Die

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-19-2011, 04:11 AM
13-year-old Rebecca Black says she's been getting hate mail over her overnight smash hit, "Friday" -- with one person telling her to "die."

Black went on "GMA" this morning ... and explained how she cried when she first started receiving the nasty comments.

Among the hate mail, Black says she received notes that read, "I hope you cut yourself and I hope you get an eating disorder so you'll look pretty and I hope you go cut and die. "

Black explained, "I felt like this was my fault. And I shouldn't have done this, and this is all because of me. And now I don't feel that way."

As for her next move -- Rebecca says she desperately wants to sing a duet with Justin Bieber.

TMZ

I think wishing her to die is a bit harsh.
I just want her to shut up not wish her to die.

Kage
03-19-2011, 04:43 AM
Yeah that's a bit much. She's just a child.

Swinny
03-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Yeah, it's not her fault people are fucking stupid and actually want to pay money for something stupid she did for a laugh.

And as for her doing a duet with Justin Bieber, something tells me that will happen... on December 21st, 2012. :shifty:

Travicity
03-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Just plain stupid.

DUKE NUKEM
03-19-2011, 07:23 PM
i know kids songs are lame but come on she is just a kid

ironicicon
03-20-2011, 05:28 AM
Death threats aren't necessary. That's just stupid. Now if the song and that travesty of a video would go away then the world would be a better place. Just saying.

Metalitia
03-20-2011, 04:26 PM
There's a difference between joking around with mates and stuff saying shit like "hopefully the seat she eventually chooses will be in the van of a pedo" and actually sending her hate mail saying such shit.

I can't stand the song but she's a dumb kid, didn't write it and is simply another foil for some cock to make money from.

Surely if anyone is gonna send hate mail it should be to the people behind the scenes?

Having said that, when you get in the public eye you'll get all sorts of responses, good and bad. Deal with it and move on.

The ShowOff
03-20-2011, 04:35 PM
I hate the song but I mean come on you don't tell anyone let along a 13 year old kid to die and you want them to die and cut and all this crap that's just wrong. Hopefully who ever these people were get found and put in jail cause that crap -.- is just wrong

Swinny
03-20-2011, 08:39 PM
There's a difference between joking around with mates and stuff saying shit like "hopefully the seat she eventually chooses will be in the van of a pedo" and actually sending her hate mail saying such shit.

I can't stand the song but she's a dumb kid, didn't write it and is simply another foil for some cock to make money from.

Surely if anyone is gonna send hate mail it should be to the people behind the scenes?

Having said that, when you get in the public eye you'll get all sorts of responses, good and bad. Deal with it and move on.

She had to have written it. There is no one someone who actually writes music for a living came up with those lyrics. At least I hope to God not.

Metalitia
03-21-2011, 01:41 AM
She had to have written it. There is no one someone who actually writes music for a living came up with those lyrics. At least I hope to God not.

Nah mate don't forget there's a scary number who like it and find it catchy.

If you're in that field of the music industry what creates a buzz currently? Clean cut seeming kids with kiddy friendly wanna-be cool fluff like this is seemingly the in thing.

Swinny
03-21-2011, 01:49 AM
Nah mate don't forget there's a scary number who like it and find it catchy.

If you're in that field of the music industry what creates a buzz currently? Clean cut seeming kids with kiddy friendly wanna-be cool fluff like this is seemingly the in thing.

I refuse to believe there's anyone who genuinely likes that song. I just cannot comprehend the stupidity of humanity, if that is the case. I just can't do it. :shifty:

Metalitia
03-21-2011, 02:04 AM
One word dude...... children! :(