PDA

View Full Version : Morale Down in TNA, Speculation on Hardy's TNA Future and Only 10 Minutes of Action

Travicity
03-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Stan sent word that there was 9 minutes and 58 seconds of in-ring action on this past Thursday's TNA iMPACT, down from 21 minutes and 18 seconds on the previous week.

The backstage morale after this past week's iMPACT tapings was very low. People in TNA are down on the company's direction more than ever.

Wrestlers in TNA are under the impression that Jeff Hardy will be brought back as a babyface soon. No one expects him to be fired

LOP

JohnCenaFan28
03-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm so glad that TNA stands for Total Non-Stop Action and there was 10 minutes of action on a 2 hour show! Another lie straight from Dixie Carter!

DUKE NUKEM
03-19-2011, 06:40 PM
there is too much going on at once .

mikedudelang
03-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Despite the lack of actual wrestling, I liked this past episode. I thought Bubba did a great job with his promo, setting himself up a legit big time player (for the short term, at least) and I thought the back and forth between Hogan and Sting was okay as well. Finally, Bubba attacking AJ at the end of the show was great.

Swinny
03-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Despite the lack of actual wrestling, I liked this past episode. I thought Bubba did a great job with his promo, setting himself up a legit big time player (for the short term, at least) and I thought the back and forth between Hogan and Sting was okay as well. Finally, Bubba attacking AJ at the end of the show was great.

Agreed. I was surprised that there's was less than 10 minutes of action, because usually with TNA when there's so many promos and such, it's crap, but they pulled off that episode relatively well. I thought Bubba really got over and this may be a good role for him.

And... bringing Hardy back as a babyface? Really?

mikedudelang
03-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Agreed. I was surprised that there's was less than 10 minutes of action, because usually with TNA when there's so many promos and such, it's crap, but they pulled off that episode relatively well. I thought Bubba really got over and this may be a good role for him.

And... bringing Hardy back as a babyface? Really?

Assuming they lack the balls to fire his ass, bringing him back as a babyface may well be the only chance they have to salvage anything with him. I figure if they bring him back, they put his whole heel turn off on 'demons', brought on by Hogan and Bischoff leading him down a bad road. After that, all his little teenybopper fans can go back to adoring him, he can go back to doing swanton bombs without having to beat us to death with his awful lack of promo skills.

If this is how it all plays out, it's pathetic and a cop out, doing little more than covering for Hardy's real issues.

A Blissful Ass
03-20-2011, 06:43 AM
IMO Bully Ray is a better heel then Hardy ever will be

Metalitia
03-20-2011, 04:12 PM
If they do bring Hardy back they have to bring him back as a face to try and con some of the shall we say "more gullible" fans into thinking everything is fine and dandy.

Silly :(

Travicity
03-20-2011, 04:16 PM
^^ Yea he is a better heel than Hardy and can play tweener.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
face Hardy = money

The Yiz
03-20-2011, 08:32 PM
I actually liked iMPACT! this week.

Travicity
03-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Yea Gunner Hardyz should be face.

Vick Diesel
03-21-2011, 04:06 AM
TNA needs to step it up big time....Yes promo's were aswesome this week, but TNA needs direction and right now they ain't got it!

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 07:12 AM
TNA needs to step it up big time....Yes promo's were aswesome this week, but TNA needs direction and right now they ain't got it!

Actually they do. Apart from the fuck-up that was the PPV (which Bischoff himself said they weren't interested in doing) they are doing better than they were. Better attendances and more money

mikedudelang
03-21-2011, 09:51 PM

I actually feel ok with where TNA is going right now. I mean, they've got some good storylines in place, they're pushing some new people (Gunnar winning the TV Belt was cool to see) and they seem to be doing okay attendance-wise with their road shows. Other than Hardy being a complete idiot, I'd say things are looking up for TNA.