PDA

View Full Version : Email on Chris Benoit Mention/Photo on WWE.com

Travicity
03-19-2011, 10:16 PM
WWE.com has another Benoit slip, it even has a face picture of him holding the belt. It's the results page of No Way Out 2006:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/history/2006/matches/1943506/results/

WV

The Mac
03-19-2011, 10:18 PM
so?

Kage
03-19-2011, 10:22 PM
What a travesty! Wwe.com reporting what actually happened and not trying to change history because of one incident! How dare they!

Travicity
03-19-2011, 10:22 PM
^Spam to Mac :shifty:

Just that they have it up to big whoop :shifty:

Swinny
03-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Who said it's a "slip"? Maybe they're just not trying to change history anymore.

deadmanwalkin
03-20-2011, 03:05 AM
wooo maybe they are finally accepting what he did in the ring was AHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mac
03-20-2011, 03:07 AM
^Spam to Mac :shifty:

Just that they have it up to big whoop :shifty:

no
its just bs that wwe has removed him

Kellie
03-20-2011, 05:44 AM
no
its just bs that wwe has removed him

Totally disagree, he was on WWE's role pay, he murdered his family while he was apart of WWE, having a murderer work for you doesnt look good for the company so you remove all traces of him .. ANY company would do the same im sure

And it truly doesnt matter what he did in the ring when you murder an innocent child, there are some things you cannot look past to try make anyones career look good

A Blissful Ass
03-20-2011, 06:40 AM
Slip or not can't erase history good or bad

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-20-2011, 02:29 PM
fucking murderer :no:

John
03-20-2011, 02:31 PM
wooo maybe they are finally accepting what he did in the ring was AHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing? He lost that match, lol..

Metalitia
03-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Totally disagree, he was on WWE's role pay, he murdered his family while he was apart of WWE, having a murderer work for you doesnt look good for the company so you remove all traces of him .. ANY company would do the same im sure

And it truly doesnt matter what he did in the ring when you murder an innocent child, there are some things you cannot look past to try make anyones career look good

But when it was in part working for said company that is believed to have triggered what happened that changes things on that front.

I have no problem with this article and they should indeed continue mentioning him when talking about the last decade or so because in that time he was one of, if not their best performer.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 07:14 AM
But when it was in part working for said company that is believed to have triggered what happened that changes things on that front.

I have no problem with this article and they should indeed continue mentioning him when talking about the last decade or so because in that time he was one of, if not their best performer.

its not WWE's fault he lost his mind. He should have known when to stop

Metalitia
03-21-2011, 02:09 PM
its not WWE's fault he lost his mind. He should have known when to stop

Are you seriously suggesting he was aware what would happen but decided to ignore it? Ludicrous statement if so.

Travicity
03-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Imagine if they show a MV of him during RAW by mistake :P.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Are you seriously suggesting he was aware what would happen but decided to ignore it? Ludicrous statement if so.

yeah he took time off so something was wrong if he didn't his family should have. You people blame the Hardys but yeah Benoit's dad tries to act like he knew nothing. And yes he knew what was happening because he was the one taking bumps nobody else was doing it for him or forcing him to do it

Darth Fozzy
03-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Here we go again!

Travicity
03-22-2011, 12:02 AM
^ On my Own!! DUR DUN DUN DUN THE LAST ROAD IVE EVER KNOWN.

Swinny
03-22-2011, 12:03 AM
^ On my Own!! DUR DUN DUN DUN THE LAST ROAD IVE EVER KNOWN.

Only road* :shifty:

Smartmark
03-22-2011, 12:06 AM
If WWE actually figured out that they can't change history, it's really good news.

Murderer or not. He was one of the greatest wrestlers in history!!

Remember The Legacy!!

Travicity
03-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Yes Swinny I forgot.

Still a murderer

Smartmark
03-22-2011, 12:36 AM
^^ And Jimmy cracked corn, but I don't care

Travicity
03-22-2011, 12:37 AM
See what you did there.

Hopefully a Canadian Special Next Year, Trish and...

wwe9112
03-22-2011, 12:51 AM
You cant change history! History helps us improve today. Use him as an example as to why policies are here today. Address it all! Don't deny it. He was one of the best performers of all time, he went nuts and now they have policies to prevent that the best they can. Don't erase history learn from it!

The US tries to erase history, i mean you wont see in any textbooks that I am aware of that Ben Franklin was a man whore, and raped women by the dozens, and that our Constitution and what not is written on hemp. They cover it up so people cant use it against them! So yeah!

Smartmark
03-22-2011, 12:54 AM
^^ :bow:

wwe9112
03-22-2011, 01:10 AM
^^ :bow:

Thank you and thanks for the rep lol... He was one of my favorite wrestlers, and still is. Don't forget the legacy. That goes back to hiding the fact that Benjamin was a rapist lol.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-22-2011, 05:58 AM
I didn't know Benjamin was a rapist so obviously hiding stuff works :P

You people idolise a murderer you make me sick

wwe9112
03-22-2011, 12:35 PM

Learned it in history class; he had a video on it. This was actually the last lesson I had in history.

Metalitia
03-22-2011, 03:31 PM

Shit happens. Personally I don't believe that one incident should determine how someone is thought of overall.

Austin got tanked up and smacked his wife about. Eddie Guererro could have easily killed someone when he had his car crash.

They're all more or less isolated incidents that happened in peoples private lives.

Personally I'm a wrestling fan and my interest lies in what they do wrestling wise. I'll like or dislike someone based on that.

If you're too narrow minded to realise that I feel sorry for you.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-22-2011, 05:07 PM
if you think that wrestling alone determines what ur heroes are like then I feel the same way about you. There's a reason why people say you should never meet ur heroes. Guerrero could have but he didn't. Benoit did. Killed a child the worst kind of crime there is