PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Paints Photo of HBK for WrestleManiArt and Piper Responds to Rock/Cena

Travicity
03-21-2011, 04:04 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper wrote the following on Twitter in response to recent comments from The Rock and John Cena: "Saw interviews with Cena and the Rock talking how They paved the road to Hollywood. They did great, but only ONE man paved the way. Fact!"

He then proposed a Piper's Pit segment with Cena and Rock: "The Rock and Cena in Pipers Pit....Straight improv!..Book it!! I an't scared of no ghost..."

- WWE stars currently scheduled for the WrestleManiart event on March 30th include Alberto Del Rio, Booker T, Daniel Bryan, Jerry Lawler, John Morrison, Vickie Guerrero, Ezekiel, JTG, Tyler Reks, Beth Phoenix, Trent Barreta, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Tamina, Natalya, Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Alicia Fox, Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, Melina, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Hornswoggle and Matt Striker.

Curt Hawkins has painted a photo of Shawn Michaels for the event to be auctioned off for charity. Hawkins recently showed Shawn on Twitter and Shawn said he would sign it before the WrestleManiArt event. Here's a shot of Hawkins' painting:

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/8615/hawkinshbk.jpg

LOP

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 04:51 PM
nice painting and Piper lol I was just telling my brother this thing yesterday how Piper was the 1st one to make it big in Hollywood

Swinny
03-21-2011, 08:09 PM
That painting is great, but the face kinda looks like something from The Hills Have Eyes or something. :shifty:

And Piper's Pit being brought back with Cena and the Rock would be awesome.

Y0UR Messiah
03-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Indeed, out of all the wrestling actors, Piper has always been my favorite. They Live is like one of the favorite movies of all time.

Kage
03-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Hawkins' painting looks pretty sweet other than the face.

wwe9112
03-22-2011, 01:05 AM
I bet they have the piper pit after Mania! That will continue the feud. Maybe they will brawl or something - the usual for Piper Pit! lol.