PDA

View Full Version : Cox Banning Arquette from Scream 4 Promo?

Travicity
03-21-2011, 05:21 PM
COURTENEY Cox wants to ban David Arquette from promoting their new movie Scream 4.

The actress doesn’t want her estranged husband and the father of her child involved with press or premieres for the flick despite his 15 year involvement with the franchise.

“Courteney knows that her personal situation with David threatens to overshadow the movie but she’s trying everything she can to avoid that,” reveals a movie insider.

“She’s trying to persuade David in a positive way not to put himself in the spotlight this time and to leave the promotional stuff to her and Neve Campbell.

“He’s reluctant because he’s so proud of the Scream movies but Courtney is hoping he will see sense.”

Meanwhile, Cox says Cougar Town has been her “saving grace” following the breakdown of her marriage.

“I love it and I love playing Jules,” said the mother-of-one of her TV role.

“She’s up for anything and it’s really nice to play a character who is not a prude in any way. She’s just really honest and open and she’s fun.

“There have been times when I’ve been asked if I need to take a break but I say, ‘No. Thank God for the show. It’s my saving grace!”

SS