PDA

View Full Version : Undertake/HHH Showdown on RAW, JR Comments on Cole and Alex Riley Update

Travicity
03-22-2011, 04:47 AM
- In addition to The Rock appearing on next week's live RAW, WWE confirmed on tonight's show that The Undertaker will be there to accept Triple H's challenge for a face-to-face meeting before their WrestleMania 27 match. The Rock and John Cena are expected to have their big showdown next week also.

- Per the storylines, Alex Riley has been re-hired by The Miz to the RAW brand as the Vice President of Corporate Communications.

- Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter tonight in response to Michael's comments about Jerry Lawler's family on RAW:

"Feel so bad 4 King. Both his Mom & Dad have passed. Jerrys Mom a few wks ago. Jerrys Dad was buried on King's 19th B-Day. This is too much."

PWI

ironicicon
03-22-2011, 05:19 AM
They are getting really personal for that stuff with King. I understand wanting to draw heel heat but it might be a little much. All in all though, it pretty much assures that King is going to destroy Cole at Wrestlemania.

Swinny
03-22-2011, 08:31 AM
They are getting really personal for that stuff with King. I understand wanting to draw heel heat but it might be a little much. All in all though, it pretty much assures that King is going to destroy Cole at Wrestlemania.

Yeah, after all this there's no one Cole has a chance. I thought they just might actually put him over, but not after the last few weeks. Lawler's gonna destroy him and all will be well again.

Dragón De Muerte
03-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Vice President of Corporate Communications

Really miz? Really???

vice president of corporate communications what the hell does that even mean?????

does that mean he is in charge of holding th mic for miz when he is talking?

or in charge of warming up miz's ass for when cole is kissing it?

Konan
03-22-2011, 11:21 AM
I can see a Rock Bottom & a U Can't C Me on Monday!!!

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-22-2011, 01:48 PM

I'm sure they talked to Lawler about it