PDA

View Full Version : Lana Del Rey (Who?) Says Her Crotch Tastes Like Pepsi - Details

JohnCenaFan28
11-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Lana Del Rey is known for singing frankly about sex, but a lyric off of her latest album stretched the limits of credulity for even her regular fans.

On "Cola," a track off her "Born To Die -- The Paradise Edition" album, Del Rey says the her "p---y tastes like Pepsi Cola" and that her "eyes are wide as cherry pie."

In an interview with Australian radio show Triple J (via NME), Del Rey says the soda comparison came directly from her beau, Barrie-James O'Neill: "I have a Scottish boyfriend, and that's just what he says!"

Del Rey says she's developed a strong Pepsi fan base and that her label was baffled by the song, but obviously released it.

Also included on the album are "Yayo" (a slang term for cocaine) and a cover of "Blue Velvet." In keeping with Del Rey fashion, the latter was actually recorded for H&M. Other tracks to look for (based solely on their names): "Dope Cinema," "Super Cannes," and "Nasty."

Other lyrics on the album include the line, "Elvis is my daddy, Marilyn's my mother, Jesus is my bestest friend."

Source: Huffington

Travicity
11-15-2012, 12:16 AM
I am turned on.

Swinny
11-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Awesome. I love Pepsi and I've always wanted to taste that part of Miss Del Rey, so... best of both worlds. :shifty: