PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Cody Rhodes' Status For Survivor Series & Plans

A Blissful Ass
11-17-2012, 11:50 AM
WZ has learned from sources that Cody Rhodes is being considered doubtful to participate in this Sunday's Survivor Series elimination match.

As of now, names that have been brought up internally are Jack Swagger or the new character of Fandango to fill the spot on Team Ziggler.

However, some doubt if the new Fandango character will be put in a high profile role like this. As for Swagger, he's an established name but WWE officials were expecting him to return to television as a face.

As previously reported, Tensai is also being considered as a replacement for Rhodes. We'll continue to keep you update as we find out new information.

WZ

Kage
11-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Just throw Tensai in there. Shame Rhodes is out though.

JohnCenaFan28
11-17-2012, 08:42 PM
EW! Put Jack Swagger! I don't want Tensai anywhere near a TV camera!

Slayer_X
11-17-2012, 09:07 PM
If Swagger gonna come back a face this would be a good spot to do it . Have him get into it with Dolf or something .

Kage
11-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Having Swagger come in wouldn't make sense, especially if they're repackaging him as a face.

Dragón De Muerte
11-17-2012, 09:48 PM
What about david otunga joining team ziggler he sucks but with his past association with del rio and stuff makes sense he'd be better than tensai and he could easily be eliminated quickly :agree:

Kage
11-18-2012, 03:50 AM
What about david otunga joining team ziggler he sucks but with his past association with del rio and stuff makes sense he'd be better than tensai and he could easily be eliminated quickly :agree:

That actually makes more sense than any of the other options.

JohnCenaFan28
11-18-2012, 04:23 AM
Yes, please put David Otunga instead of Tensai! FIRE TENSAI!

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Cody Rhodes Injury update + Survivor Series Update

Cody Rhodes posted the following on his twitter:

"MRI results...Torn trapezius grade 2. Torn deltoid grade 1. Separated shoulder. No surgery needed. Won't stop us."

So, it would appear he is cleared for the Survivor Series PPV.

Rhodes also wrote he is, "In debt to @TedDiBiase for packing my bag that night, and @TheDamienSandow for refusing to tag me in after I got hurt...protected my career."

PWI