PDA

View Full Version : Channing Tatum voted 2012's Sexiest Man

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-17-2012, 11:05 PM
CHANNING Tatum continues to spread his magic on those around him after being named 2012's Sexiest Man Alive.

The actor, who splayed a stripper in this year's hit Magic Mike, joins a list of celebrities including George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp and Richard Gere who have received the People magazine honour.

Tatum, 32, who hails from Alabama, told People his first thought on hearing of the award was: "Y'all are messing with me."

He immediately told his wife of three years, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, who also couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, she calls me (the Sexiest Man Alive) now," he adds.

He says he isn't letting the title go to his head and is now thinking of starting a family with his wife.

"I’m ready. I think she’s ready," he tells People. "The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we’ll see where we go after that.

"It’s really easy for us guys to say, 'I want like 15 kids.' Jenna will be like, ‘Well you better get another wife!'"

People's list also has other categories including Men of the Year; Chill Guys; Sexy at Every Age – which recognises stars in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s; 50 Shades of Grey (which names salt-and-pepper-haired heartthrobs), and Hot Dogs, which lists Hollywood’s dog lovers.

Drive star Ryan Gosling is among the Hot Dogs, while newlywed Justin Timberlake is considered a Chill Guy.

Former President Bill Clinton, President Barack Obama, CNN host Anderson Cooper and Skyfall bad guy Javier Bardem are on the 50 Shades of Grey list.

DailyTelegraph