PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Rhodes Says NXT Three Want to "Knock Down Doors."

Swinny
11-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Dusty Rhodes says NXT Three want to "Knock Down Doors."
Source: WWE

On Sunday, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns made headlines when they made their long awaited debut at the Main Event of Survivor Series. A day after the NXT 3 attacked Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd during the tapings for WWE Main Event this past Tuesday,WWE Hall of Famer and NXT General Manager Dusty Rhodes spoke to WWE.com about what these three plan to accomplish.

When asked about the behavior of the NXT Three: “In our developmental system, there’s one thing we’re always preaching: make an impact,” the Hall of Famer told WWE.com in a phone interview this week. “I’m not condoning the actions of these three guys. But they see the youth movement. They see the Kofi Kingstons and Damien Sandows of WWE, and they want to be part of it. I always told them, ‘If you see the opportunity, you have to take it.’ ”

When asked about the attack on Ryback: “They picked the right guy, because sometimes the way to become the next big thing is by going after the biggest dog in the yard,” he said. “They really believe — they’d talk to me about this — that guys like Ryback are ‘just one-dimensional,’ and that’s quoting these three guys.”

When asked about the motive of the NXT Three: “As a coach and a teacher and mentor, as well as the GM of NXT , I know that all of these kids are told to step up to the plate and hit a home run,” Rhodes said. “Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns just got tired of seeing the other guys out there, making money that could be theirs. They want those WWE roster spots, and they’re ready to knock down doors.”

To read the entire interview visit wwe.com

WNS

A Blissful Ass
11-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Spot on about Ryback couldn't said it better myself