PDA

View Full Version : should smackdown be live?

AFC1986
09-09-2006, 12:51 AM
i thought that this weeks's smackdown was actually quite good compared to recent weeks. all the main wrestlers were on the show, mysterio and finlay put on a good match and the title match between booker and batista was good too. as people can read the spoilers a few days before the show is aired on tv leading to people already knowing what's going to happen so they won't watch the show so do you think if smackdown was shown live like raw people will start watching it again as we won't know what's going to happen or is smackdown going to slowly fade away leaving only one show to watch (monday night raw)?

jarryd_59
09-09-2006, 12:55 AM
i dont think that it matters if its live or not. if u dont want 2 no wats going 2 happen just dont read any of the spoilers

wm22champ
09-09-2006, 03:05 AM
ok, so they've had 2 good shows. But I still think that there is a good chunk of the smackdown! roster that isn't ready for live television yet (i.e. the great khali). If you've ever been to a smackdown! TV taping and then actually watched it on TV, you would see that the show is heavily (and I mean heavily) edited. I just don't think they are ready.

Will
09-09-2006, 04:01 AM
It doesnt matter. Vince aired a few episodes of smackdown live a few years ago, in part to show that people posting spoilers were hurting the show, and the ratings were actually lower than normal. The people that want to watch the show will watch it regardless of whether or not it is taped.

classic
09-09-2006, 12:02 PM
i dont think so. tedy is good man and good man are not good manager in wrestling show look bishop,pal heman,vince,lery all are hated by ppl are not they good show maker