PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Possible Plans for Ryback at WrestleMania 29

Swinny
11-30-2012, 05:24 AM
WWE's Possible Plans For Ryback At WM 29
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

It was reported a few months ago that WWE officials were discussing the possibility of having Ryback challenge the legendary undefeated streak of The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. Those plans have seemingly been called off, and the word now is that Ryback's opponent might be The World's Largest Athlete, the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show.

Apparently WWE officials are specifically looking forward to Ryback creating a "WrestleMania Moment" if he can lift The Big Show onto his shoulders for his "Shellshock" Samoan Drop finishing maneuver.

WNS

A Blissful Ass
11-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Could work i guess

Kage
11-30-2012, 04:27 PM
He couldn't get Tensai up for that move how is he going to do it to Show?

Swinny
11-30-2012, 10:41 PM
He couldn't get Tensai up for that move how is he going to do it to Show?

He DID get Tensai up for that move though. Everyone always complains about that, but he did get him up, with no problems, the first time, he just fucked up the second. It happens. Especially since there were rumors of Tensai being a dick and not letting him lift him, although that's probably BS, you never know.

deadmanwalkin
12-01-2012, 07:57 PM
He DID get Tensai up for that move though. Everyone always complains about that, but he did get him up, with no problems, the first time, he just fucked up the second. It happens. Especially since there were rumors of Tensai being a dick and not letting him lift him, although that's probably BS, you never know.

I could see Tensai being a dick and doing that. It would be interesting to see in Ryback can hold Big Show up on his shoulders. I would be very impressed.

muzi
12-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Of course he can - Ryback's strong and Show is fit and good enough to help him by doing everything to make sure Ryback's gonna lift him uo...