PDA

View Full Version : AJ Comments on Storyline

Konan
12-02-2012, 05:09 PM
WWE Diva AJ Lee was interviewed by The New York Daily News to promote WWE's TLC pay-per-view and spoke briefly about selling her romance storyline with John Cena:

"Selling the package as me was really hard. I知 not the sexy girl. I知 more youthful and innocent, the girl who wears jeans and T-shirts and sneakers. But fans have accepted that I知 a tomboy. There痴 a different group of people who find that attractive."

nodq

the madscotsman
12-02-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm one of them

Swinny
12-03-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm one of them

Me too.

I definitely think she's sexy though, she just doesn't have to try hard to do it, like so many other girls.

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-03-2012, 08:59 AM
How the hell can she say that she's not 'the sexy girl'? It's not about sex appeal imho. If it were, we'd be seeing chicks with huge boobs and tiny bikinis like in the early stages of RAW.

frankthebarman
12-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Me too.

I definitely think she's sexy though, she just doesn't have to try hard to do it, like so many other girls.

Easily one of the more beautiful Divas in years BECAUSE of that innocence instead of showing as much sexuality as a PG-13 rated show will allow.

Black Widow
12-04-2012, 01:29 PM
This is why I love AJ she doesn't have to dress like other divas to get to where she wants in WWE and plus nerdy and covered up like AJ is HOT