PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News on Dolph Ziggler & Wade Barrett

Konan
12-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Two of WWE's brightest young Superstars, Wade Barrett and "The Show Off" Dolph Ziggler, are getting good reviews backstage in WWE right now and the feeling is that both of them are ready to become truly big-time players in WWE.

Dolph Ziggler in particular has been getting rave reviews ever since last year when he was the United States Champion on Raw, and there have been rumblings that Dolph's hard work will finally be rewarded in a big way. Ziggler is expected to retain his Money In The Bank briefcase/contract against John Cena at the upcoming Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view, and it's been well-documented that Ziggler is expected to eventually cash in the contract and become a two-time WWE World Champion.

No word on when exactly Ziggler might cash in, but it was reported a few months back that Ziggler was expected to do so by the end of 2012.

WNZ

Black Widow
12-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I cant wait until he cashes it in, hopefully the opportunity isnt taken away

Kage
12-04-2012, 06:36 PM
I like the slow push Ziggler has gotten. I think it gives him more staying power than guys who are pushed to the moon right away like Ryback and Sheamus.

JohnCenaFan28
12-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Yeah Ziggler definitely is doing amazing things... Barrett is awful.

Metalitia
12-04-2012, 10:41 PM
It's been too slow with Ziggler and there's no way he'll cash it in successfully before the end of this year.

Alas Cena will probably win the breifcase, Rock will beat Punk at Royal Rumble, The Shield beat him down, Cena comes to make the save then "shockingly" cashes in.

Cue Raw the next night being Rock demanding a rematch, Punk interrupting and saying that he's also due a rematch and eventually leading too Cena vs Rock vs Punk at Wrestlemania.

Have Ziggler cash in and win, then have Jericho returning and winning the Rumble reigniting their feud that only just really started before Jericho left.