PDA

View Full Version : Rules in Sports You Disagree With

Broc
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
We all have them. There's always going to be certain rules in sports that someone is going to disagree with, so let's name some of them here.

For the obvious one, I don't like how protective the NFL is with players. I'm all for player safety, but the NFL takes it too far and really preventing the defensive players to play the game.

Another one is NBA playoffs. 8 teams in each conference is too many for me, I'd rather have them bring it down to 6.

College Football is finally getting a playoff system, but it still needs a lot of adjusting. Four teams in the whole thing, for me, doesn't give every good team a chance, plus if those four teams are still chosen by the BCS Ranking system, then it's still going to be just as flawed as it is now. While I'm on College Football, I'll say this as well, Over Time in college football is another rule I don't like. When you're starting at the 25 yard line, you're not earning the points. I like that they give each team a chance in the OT, but it should start with a kickoff instead of a predetermined spot.

Well, that's all I can think of now, but I'm sure there's more. What are some rules you guys don't like?