PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair on Whether or Not He'll Ever Wrestle Again, Jerry Lawler

Swinny
12-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Ric Flair On Whether Or Not He'll Ever Wrestle Again, Jerry Lawler
Source: WrestleNewz.com

Professional wrestling legend and Hall of Famer "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair recently spoke with WrestleNewz.com about a number of subjects, including how Jerry "The King" Lawler's recent heart attack influenced Flair's decision about whether or not to ever wrestle a match again. The full interview can be found by clicking here at WrestleNewz.com (http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/ric-flairs-exclusive-interview-with-wrestlenewz-part-1/).

WNZ: Will we see you wrestle again?

Ric Flair: I want to be in the ring, but it will never happen again. I said I'd never wrestle in WWE... and then there's the Jerry Lawler incident.

WNZ: So Lawler’s heart attack has changed the perception of older wrestlers continuing to perform?

Ric Flair: Yeah, it really did. I like Jerry very much. What happened to Jerry was terrible, and thank God he’s OK. But I wish people wouldn’t gauge me by what happened to him. Everybody's an individual. But I think it kind of put a decision on my future in the ring, you know what I mean? And that's fine, because I went back to the ring in TNA, and that will never happen again.

WNS