PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman "Shoots" On December To Dismember PPV WWE Style AKA A Work!

JohnCenaFan28
12-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Paul Heyman noted on Twitter that a WWE.com reporter recently asked him questions concerning WWE's December to Dismember PPV, and the "shoot promo" will be featured on WWE.com. Heyman posted the following on Twitter:

Paul Heyman@HeymanHustle:
I won't spoil the fun, but for those of you looking for the latest "shoot promo," check out the story. I'm sure @WWE won't like it too much

Swinny
12-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Heyman Tweets About Disastrous 2006 PPV

Paul Heyman Tweeted the following regarding the 2006 WWE/ECW December to Dismember pay-per-view, which was universally panned by fans and critics:

"I love how everyone wants to remind me that I left @WWE six years ago today. But here's one better ... ...not about your reigning defending @WWE Champion @CMPunk's rightful place front and center on pro wrestling's Mt Rushmore ... .. @WWE Dot Com had this "reporter" ask me questions about THE #ECW DECEMBER TO DISMEMBER PAY PER VIEW EVENT! I won't spoil the fun, but for those of you looking for the latest "shoot promo," check out the story. I'm sure @WWE won't like it too much... and, bluntly, I don't care if @WWE likes it or not. I stand by what I said, and meant every single solitary word! The story comes out this week. We now return you to our regularly scheduled decadence, debauchery, and hustlin'!"

WNS

Kage
12-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Hmm this could be interesting.

wwe9112
12-06-2012, 03:18 PM
I will definately be reading it lol....fake or not, still should be at least entertaining.