PDA

View Full Version : Drew admits girl crush on Diaz

OMEN
09-10-2006, 10:34 PM
http://stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,255016,00.jpg
IT MUST BE LOVE: Drew Barrymore, left, says she is 'totally into girl love' and has admitted a crush on her Charlie's Angels co-star Cameron Diaz

Drew Barrymore has a same-sex crush on Cameron Diaz.

The actress, who starred alongside Cameron in the Charlie's Angels movies, has admitted she has a soft spot for the In Her Shoes star.

She told Elle magazine "Cameron and I are good friends. I am totally into girl love. It's the ultimate f***ing coolest thing ever. You can be each other's outlets for your dreams and creative aspirations and make them come true."

Drew, who is dating The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, has also said she will never feel pressured to become a Hollywood waif and will always be proud of her curves.

She insisted: "I'm never going to fall prey to that. I don't have enough room in my life for the neurosis of other people's expectations. If you're too thin, they kill you and if you're too fat, they kill you.

"There's no such thing as perfection and someone else's definition of it is not good enough for me.

"I love food too much to live in fear or starvation. If I could eat macaroni cheese every day then I'd be happy. I live for crispy tacos!"

- Bang! Showbiz

Swinny
09-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Interesting, oh what great hot, sexy lesbian sex they could have, lol, anyway... I think Drew is fine the way she is, she's a pretty girl, and she doesn't need to be any more 'skinny' than she already is, she's a cute, curvy girl, and there's not enough girls like that, who are proud of they way they are.

demolition89
09-11-2006, 04:07 AM
Drew & Cameron definitely make a fine looking pair, but they are #2 on my list. My top spot goes to the sultry duo of Salma Hayek & Penelope Cruz ~ and every natural luscious curve on their talented bodies!

Kellie
09-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Great to see that Drew has good taste in women

The Hammer
09-11-2006, 06:25 AM
^Indeed. Some of the sthings she said there were really good ways to look at life.