PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lynn vs. Mike Bennett at “Final Battle 2012”

Vikingsfan88
12-06-2012, 11:09 PM
As announced previously here, former ROH World Champion Jerry Lynn is coming back to the fold at “Final Battle 2012” for one night only to say goodbye to the Ring of Honor faithful!

There has been a great deal of speculation as to just who Jerry would face on December 16th but now we have the definitive answer for you, and it is a man who has shown a great zest for spitting in the face of veterans this year: “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett!

“Bring it on Jerry, bring it on.” said Bennett to ROHWrestling.com, “All I want to say is that I think you need to go take a look at the DVD of me putting your buddy Lance Storm out to pasture. It took me knocking him on his ass twice for it to sink in, but he finally got the idea that time had passed him by and this ring belongs to The Prodigy now. I will admit Jerry, I'm pretty excited to step into the ring with you. It's an honor really to be the last man you wrestle in ROH, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I've got some respect for the road you paved for guys like me. Still, I would also be lying to you if I didn't say that what I'm looking forward to the most is disappointing you and your fans in NYC...the same disgusting people that cheered when Mondo insulted and put his hands on Maria last time we were there. I want to suck the joy out of their holidays when I beat you! I want to kill your spirit when you're looking up at the lights and it finally hits you that it ain't your day anymore Jerry! This match will be about celebrating my future Jerry, not your past...”

“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett, with Maria & Brutal Bob in his corner, will square off with Jerry Lynn on Sunday December 16th at “Final Battle 2012: Doomsday”!!! It marks the end of an era as the former World Champion steps into an ROH ring for the final time so please join us at The Hammerstein Ballroom, or live on iPPV, as we say thank you & farewell to one of the best.

ROH.com