PDA

View Full Version : Knockout To Return On Impact Tonight, Hulk Hogan Plays Up Storyline, Impact Preview

A Blissful Ass
12-06-2012, 11:57 PM
- ProWrestling.net reports that Velvet Sky will return to television on Impact Wrestling tonight. Sky had left the organization last summer after being unable to come to terms on a new contract.

- Hulk Hogan played up his storyline with Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray on his Twitter earlier today, writing, "IMPACT Wrestling tonight love only on Spike,8pm est/ 7pm central ,I need answers from my daughter about this Bully stuff and its on HH4Life"

- Here is a preview for tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling:

o_Q0zU3ysxk&feature=player_embedded

WI

Swinny
12-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Velvet's back?! Fuck yeah! Looking forward to that.

A Blissful Ass
12-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Velvet's back?! Fuck yeah! Looking forward to that.
Same thing i said to myself lol

JohnCenaFan28
12-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Is Angelina still in the company? I hope that the original Beautiful People can rejoin, the vixen tag titles were made FOR Velvet Sky and Angelina Love yet they never held them together.

A Blissful Ass
12-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Is Angelina still in the company? I hope that the original Beautiful People can rejoin, the vixen tag titles were made FOR Velvet Sky and Angelina Love yet they never held them together.
No Angelina left TNA a while ago

Swinny
12-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Yeah, Angelina's gone. Hopefully with Velvet back there's a chance she could return too and they could reunite the Beautiful People, since they completely wasted Angelina during the end of her run.

A Blissful Ass
12-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Yeah, Angelina's gone. Hopefully with Velvet back there's a chance she could return too and they could reunite the Beautiful People, since they completely wasted Angelina during the end of her run.
Yeah one minute they had her with Winter in the lesbian trance storyline then she isn't seen for months reappears on her own very strange

Black Widow
12-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Can't wait to see Velvet back, been a while since the pigeons have been let loose