PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber murder plot uncovered by police

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-13-2012, 03:57 AM
JUSTIN Bieber was targeted in a murder plot by a convicted killer in New Mexico, according to a local report.

Las Cruces prison inmate Dana Martin recruited Mark Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane to castrate and murder the 18-year-old singer in New York City last month, KRQE News reports.

Bieber was in town performing at his sold-out concert at Madison Square Garden at the time.

Martin is reportedly obsessed with the Canadian pop star and even has a tattoo of Bieber on his leg.

The motive for the alleged murder plot is currently unknown.

Martin is serving two life sentences for raping and killing a 15-year-old girl in 2000.

He reportedly told police the trio planned to kidnap Justin and his bodyguard and strangle them with paisley ties which was once used as his calling card.

Tanner also planned to castrate the pop star and his bodyguard, it is alleged.

The news outlet reports Martin alerted authorities about the plot before it could be carried out.

Mark Staake was subsequently arrested in Vermont on outstanding warrants.

Police recorded several phone conversations between Staake and Ruane that took place after Staake's arrest. In them, Ruane complained of being disappointed at not being able to carry out the murders.

Ruane was later arrested by police in New York, who found weapons and pruning sheers on him.

Perthnow

Kage
12-13-2012, 04:15 AM
Bunch of sickos.

Black Widow
12-13-2012, 11:37 AM
congrats 1 murder plot down just another 24542562 billion to go

Vikingsfan88
12-13-2012, 07:09 PM
1 down millions to go, indeed Ryan.. who will succeed?

Black Widow
12-13-2012, 09:11 PM
1 down millions to go, indeed Ryan.. who will succeed?

me :shifty: i dont need a plot .. it'll just happen lol

Swinny
12-14-2012, 01:52 AM
It's clear that he, and they, had no fuckin' clue what they were doing, so I don't think the Biebs was ever in any real danger. :P