PDA

View Full Version : Deadmau5 Engaged to Kat Von D

Kellie
12-17-2012, 12:59 AM
http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/deadmau5-engaged-to-kat-von-d-20121216/1000x600/121512-deadmau5-kat-von-d-600-1355696372.jpg

Deadmau5 proposed to tattoo artist and reality star Kat von D over Twitter on Saturday. The producer-DJ popped the question by Tweeting a picture of a ring, writing "I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?"

Von D responded with a simple and emphatic affirmative. She later followed up on the sentiment: "Mi corazon!!! Thank you all for the lovely congratulations! Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fiancé!" The 31-year-old Canadian, whose real name is Joel Zimmerman, also reflected on the development to his 1.8 million Twitter followers: "holy fucking shit. im engaged and stuff!" he wrote. "thanks for the well wishes and support from the horde and everyone else! brb while i spend the rest of my evening with my future wife :)"

The pair first started dating in mid-September, according to Us Weekly, though Von D announced over Twitter in November that they had broken up. Von D once dated Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx and was previously engaged to fellow reality star Jesse James, the ex-husband of actress Sandra Bullock.

Rollingstone

This is a train wreck waiting to happen, they have already had a public split on Twitter

Swinny
12-17-2012, 01:02 AM
May they have a terrible life together.

Or at least a terrible couple months until they split. :shifty: :p