PDA

View Full Version : Amorous woman falls through floor of house

OMEN
09-12-2006, 09:01 PM
A woman who fell through the floor of an old house in the Estonian capital, Tallinn, while having sex had to be pulled out of the basement by rescuers using a firefighter's ladder, officials said on Tuesday.

"A couple from the street entered the courtyard of an old house under renovation, and the woman fell through the floor while apparently having sex," rescue department spokesperson Marek Simulson said.

"Rescuers had to use a firefighting ladder to rescue the 22-year-old woman from the basement, which was 2,5m deep," he said.

The incident happened in the early hours of Tuesday in Tallinn's medieval Old Town.

"The woman, who was conscious and breathing after the accident, was taken to hospital for treatment," Simulson said.
-- AFP

Kellie
09-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Thankyou for those bad visions Mr OMEN

Jodes
09-13-2006, 10:42 AM
just one thing to say i hope she ummmm "got off" before she fell :shifty:

scorpionf
09-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, I guess she has learned her lesson about doing it in houses undergoing renovations....

Swinny
09-17-2006, 07:34 PM
When things like this happen it's always something interesting. No one ever just falls through the floor of a house, they always have to be doing something like having sex, and make the story interesting, ah what a world we live in, lol.

LionDen
09-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Any story involving sex is interesting :)

Someone goes to work with a scratch on their face, not a big deal ... find out sex was involved and all the questions begin with curiosity. Ok, maybe not a great example but I'm tired lol :(

The Hammer
09-18-2006, 07:02 PM
^lol. Its true though the smallest things can turn into huge things if they somehow involve sex lol.