PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Legend Retired For Good.

Black Widow
01-10-2013, 05:53 PM
- WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk says he is finally retired for good. Funk told The Ministry of Slam podcast (via Fighting Spirit Magazine):

"I had a match against Tommy Dreamer for a company (AWE Night Of Legends in October, 2011) just over a year ago, and that truly and honestly is my last match. That said, there's no point in being an idiot; if somebody approached me offering an extreme amount of money to wrestle, I'd be a fool not to. Take into consideration too that the quicker I'd lose, the more money I'd walk away with! Think about that! I am retired, but if some idiot wants to go ahead and give me much more than I'm worth, well then I'd take it from them! What I've often thought about it having one more show, where I'd sell the tickets for one million dollars a piece. If I sell one ticket, then I go ahead and I wrestle. If I don't sell any, I don't wrestle! Seriously, I am retired for good, but that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea."

WI

The Mac
01-10-2013, 06:34 PM
1993 called it wants its headline back

funk wont ever retire he will piledrive ppl at the nursing home

Kage
01-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Funk will keep going til he dies.

The ShowOff
01-10-2013, 09:49 PM
I've seen this story countless times, the day Funk is retired for good is the day he dies end of story.