PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar's WWE Future

Black Widow
01-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- As noted earlier here on the website, Brock Lesnar has been offered a new deal by WWE and the hope internally is to get him signed for another year before making plans for WrestleMania 29. Lesnar's deal is reportedly the same as his first deal signed back in 2012 shortly before WrestleMania 28 guaranteeing several million dollars with appearances at major pay-per-view events and television shows building up the events.

As of this week Lesnar has yet to agree to the terms of the new deal. Lesnar is known for his negotiating and wasn't expected to agree right away. The discussion internally is that Lesnar is expected to be part of WWE plans post-WrestleMania 29. Lesnar moved big pay-per-view numbers for WWE in 2012 including SummerSlam that saw an increase to 358,000 buys (up from 296,000 the prior year).

Y0UR Messiah
01-23-2013, 05:00 AM
Or it could have been other matches or story lines that increased SS. Lesnar is crap.

Kage
01-23-2013, 05:27 AM
They need to get more dates out of him or he's not even worth having.

LionDen
01-23-2013, 02:19 PM
I have to agree, I do not believe he is worth the millions he gets for the amount of shows he does. Maybe if he did a lot more shows, then it may be ok. I am sure once again the Superstars will not be happy with the money he gets.