PDA

View Full Version : Steph McMahon named on Ad Ages 40 under 40 list / AXXESS Pre-Sale update

LionDen
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
- Ad Age has named Stephanie McMahon on their "40 under 40" list for 2013. They mention her current role in WWE as "overseeing the development of TV, pay-per-view, print, digital and social-media programming" adding her influence will grow if the WWE Network ever launches. They also quote her as saying the reason she doesn't appear on WWE TV anymore is "it just got to be too much" as she started to have children. As for why the Brand Extension ended she said, "We are all telling the same stories. And digital and social offer the ability to continue storylines 24/7 so our fans can consume the content anytime, anywhere on the device they prefer."

You can check out the page here (http://adage.com/article/news/ad-age-s-40-40-marketing-agencies-media/239173/#McMahon).

- The Axxess pre-sale date has been pushed to tomorrow, Wednesday, at 10 am, according to Izod Centre's twitter.

pwinsider

Black Widow
01-23-2013, 05:19 PM
I love stephanie mcmahon shame she thinks being on tv is too much she was brilliant

the madscotsman
01-23-2013, 06:11 PM
I miss Steph on tv.

LionDen
01-23-2013, 07:41 PM
I agree with you guys, I had the hots for her during the Attitude Era lol. I wish she was back on.